Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Easter entry

Not much time but found this in my folder and wanted to put it in here. I'll write up some entries in wordpad and copy them into here tomorrow. I've got 5 minutes left before it kicks me off. Darn parental controls. I've had a great day and you'll hear all about it tomorrow. Til then.......

Happy Easter, y'all! I can't actually put this in my Journal til noon but, I can sure as hell type it up, now can't I? It so doesn't feel like Easter. I understand the religious significance of it, obviously, but I've never read the story in the Bible. I intend to do so today. I didn't go to church this morning (it's 10am). I found my basket within minutes and found my brother's as well before he did. hehehe ^_^ I guess I'm gonna go get dressed and play tennis with my brother and our new rackets and no net. (We live in a complex with a tennis court and they haven't put the net up yet.) Apparently, I type way too fast. So time to go cool my fingers off from this rapid-speed typing.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Love always,<o:p></o:p>

Vickey<o:p></o:p>

:) Love ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good Easter :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Sizzle....sssssssizzle... hear my fingers race across the keys. Well actually I can type pretty fast, but then it doesn't make much sense (OK so often it doesn't anywho) because these dang fingers just can't seem to find the correct keys. Hope you and bro had a marvelous game of tennis!