Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Quick, before I'm dead!

Have little time to write but, will say this: pictures tomorrow. Promise. Lindz is taking some tonight if I can find the camera. Also, solo is tomorrow between 7:30 and 8:15am EST. For sure. There's only like seven of us left so seven can be done in that time including warm-ups and maybe even sight-reading. *gasp* Time to go do my homework. Crap! I have to read two chapters for tomorrow! Ahhhhh! Gotta run! (Oh, but before I do, I save .20 a day because my lunch costs $1.80 and Dad gives me $2. So it's not my money that I'm saving. hehe ^_^ And the beans and rice and leaves is the school's idea of a side dish. It literally was kidney beans, spicy rice, and green leaves that I hope they didn't get off the trees.) Oh, we have ground! There's a front lawn! Yay! Now, time to go!

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! I'm breathless just reading this. Quite the savy saver by skimming a bit off the top of your lunch money. Good for you!  Will be listening for your solo tomorrow morn, break a lung (ummm... probably NOT the ting to say to a singer hu?.... sheesh I AM a dork sometimes... hee hee)

By the way if you hear screaming about now it's just me trying to get me latest journal entry to save. I've done it three dang times and everytime I hit save my puter boots me off AOl and I gotts ta start all over again. ARGHHHHHHHAHHHH!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck for your solo girlie!!
Am sure you will be brilliant, wonderful, magnificent! :o)
Sara   x