Tuesday, April 12, 2005

20 Questions

1. What 3 cd's do you think are the best to put on for a romantic evening?  Firstly, not having any experience in romantic evenings of any sort, this is what I put on when I feel like all I want is to become one of the women in a Sparks (Nicholas, not Muriel) novel. 1. Norah Jones-Come Away With Me   2. Jewel- Pieces of You  3. Norah Jones- whatever the heck her newer one is though I don't own it

2. What's the best compliment you've ever recieved? Ummm..... I'm constantly told (mostly by my parents) that I'm smart and cute and all the stuff they need to tell you because they're your parents but I think that the best compliment I've ever received would have to be... actually I'm not quite sure. Oh, I know. Lindz told me that while we were at my mom's she couldn't stop staring at me. She said she realized that someday some guy is gonna be extremely lucky to have me.

3. How do you feel about Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles getting married? Doesn't effect me in any way

4. If you had to make a sitcom whom would you cast to play your family? Let's see..... Dad would be the guy that played Grizzly Adams because he has a beard like Grizzly. Sami would have to be herself because nobody can take her place. Joey would be played by the twerp that played Pugsley Addams on The Addams Family remake. Mom would be played by Kimberly Williams-Paisley (Dana on According to Jim). Ray would have to be Adam Sandler (similar sense of humor-ish and similar build).

5. What was the last movie you saw? Umm... I saw parts of Their Eyes Were Watching God, Miss Congeniality, and Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood.

6. What kind of shampoo do you use? Just switched to new stuff. John Freida Brilliant Brunette

7. Is there anything you're looking forward to doing? Taking full advantage of Lindz's trampoline and having my party!

8. Do you have anything you like about yourself that most people consider a flaw? Most people say I sing awful (I used to) and most people don't like my laugh. I happen to love my laugh, thank you very much. So what if I'm always laughing loudly?

9. How would you like people to think of you? Classically beautiful, smart, graceful

10. What's one thing you wish the news would do more stories on? How bout less on celebrity trials?

11. What's the one invention that's made your life better? Clocks, microwaves, fridges, freezers, disposable razors(!)

12. Do you ever,or have you,considered a career change? Yes. I hope that I won't always be in school!

13. Have you ever expierenced love at first sight? No and I don't believe in it. Lust at first sight, I believe in and have experienced.

14. Is there anything you've heard or seen that has just surpised you? Umm... Mom saying she was pregnant with Sami and then that she was getting married to Ray

15. What are you having for dinner tonight?  Tacos! Speaking of which, they're waiting for me....

16. In your house who do you have the most pictures of? Family? Probably me because I'm the oldest child

17. What's your favorite type of flowers? Lilacs and sunflowers. Roses are romantic, but lilacs smell better and sunflowers are funner to grow.

18. Whose your favorite talkshow host? I don't typically watch talk shows.

19. What's one political cause you feel most strongly about? Gay rights and abortion. Tomorrow is the Day of Silence. I'll give more info later but it's related.

20. Have you ever read a book that influenced you? The Guardian (Sparks). One of the characters is pretty scary but he says one thing that influenced me. He says that he prefers how Julie looks to how Andrea looks because Julie is a natural beauty who wears sweaters and jeans and modest clothing as opposed to Andrea who wears low cut shirts and mini-skirts 24/7/365 and spends hours on her appearance. Scary as Richard is, that really struck me.

 

More later, y'all!
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good answers doll!
I think I'd be pretty caught off guard if my mom told me she was pregnant! ;)~ ...then again she is in her 50's, so I'd be REALLY surprised ;)~
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Congrats.  :) -Dawn-