Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Guess what I'm getting? ;-)

My friend that I asked you all to pray for will be alright. I'm still worried about her in the long run but, for now she's alive and well. If you could keep her in your prayers, I'd appreciate it though.

On a happier note, I'm getting a kitten. A newborn kitten. The first one that I'll know one of it's parents, that will stay with it's Mama, and that I'll know it's birthday. Orange Kitty (Sami's cat) is pregnant and in 2-3 weeks, the kittens will be here. Mom decided that because I lost Smokey last month, I can pick one and keep him/her down there. I can't wait. No one will ever replace Smokey and I will always love and miss her but a kitten will be nice. I'll post pictures when they're born and I'll show you which one I pick out and tell you his/her name when I pick it! Lindz is sleeping over and is gonna help me clean my room a bit so I gotta run and do homework and trash some garbage from my room. It's really atrocious today. :( I love you all and y'all truly are great. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If not for this journal and the great friends I've found through it, I have no doubt that my arms and legs would be marred with scars by now. I can't believe it'll be a year next month that I started this. Wow. So many changes. But I haven't written regularly for that long. Thank you all for everything you've done for my friends and me. For every prayer, every hug, every good thought, every e-card (which I have saved every one), everything. I only hope that I can return the favor.

Eternally grateful,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a comment left by B but I had to take out a bit of information that isn't public knowledge. The change is in the brackets.
Vickey

YAY!  a new baby kitty :)  If I didn't have Chris to remind me to have self control I'd have a house full of them, I can't wait to see the pictures!
I'm glad [your friend]'s all right and it's a slight weight off your mind, I hope things go better for her.  
As for you... seriously humungous, gigantic *snaps* for resisting temptation and tempting thoughts, I'm *getting red in the cheeks* proud of you.  Sometimes I feel silly that I get emotional about a 'journal'...then I realize that no matter what means of communication it's always possible to touch someone's heart.  Thank you for leaving fingerprints on mine :)
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

What a lovely comment :o)
Glad that your friend is OK.
A kitten?  Awww!!  Can't wait to see pics, do you think they will be ginger, as their Mum is ginger?  I had a ginger cat years ago, he was a real character!!  Can't wait to see pics!!  
Sara   x