Friday, April 8, 2005

Weekend Assignment

Kay, y'all. I'm going to my aunt's house until Sunday so I won't be around much but, guess what? I'm doing to weekend assignment first.

Weekend Assignment #54: Tell us all a single piece of wisdom you've learned from personal life experience. It can be a small thing, it can be a big thing, a simple tip or trick or the most important thing you've ever learned from life. But whatever it is, you should be able to state it in one sentence. That way people will remember it easier.

A single piece of wisdom? Umm... Everything is for a reason and everything will work out how it's meant to in the end. I've moved numerous times, had my parents divorce, my best friend move away, and my life has been in shabbles at times. But guess what? Moving to a new house gave me a chance to have my own house, with new friends and a closer neighborhood of kids. Moving to a new town gave me new friends and new chances. My parent's divorce, while that gave my parents a chance to start over and me a chance to live life without the yelling. It's strengthened me. Liz moving has helped her raise her grades and her confidence though I miss her immensely. Everything happens for a reason though it's not always clear at first.

Extra Credit: Tell us: Would you have listened to your own bit of advice as a teenager? Be honest, now.
Umm.... John? I am a teenager! When I was little and moved to a new town, I did not listen to this advice. They told me that it was for a reason, that I'd have more opprotunites and I never listened.

Love y'all and I'll cya on Sunday or Monday. And interviewies-your questions will be coming when I get back. There's still three empty slots..... Have a great weekend!

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When that advice fails, remember mine: Deny Everything.

Stacey

Anonymous said...

love your answer to your assignmen, have a great weekend!
love, meg =)

Anonymous said...

very true..good words of wisdom :)
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

So true Vickey!!
The things that have happened to me over the years, and us as a family have all worked out, one by one.  Very good piece of advice that hon :o)
Sara   x