Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Craving a frappicino

Ugh. A certain female experience has thrilled me with it's arrival once again. Yay. And y'all know how it is when you've got an intense craving and can't get what you crave? Yeah, well, I want a caramel frappucino with an extra shot of caramel from Starbucks and guess what? I can't get one! Grrrrr....... AND I have swimming in gym tomorrow. Maybe Aunt Flo can get me out of this one.... :) hehe ^_^ Could but not for long. I guess I'll just do it anyhow. With a nice big T-shirt on over my bathing suit. :) Comfortable though I am with my body in my clothes, put me in a bathing suit in front of people and I run for cover. I'm either getting my starbucks in the morning from Lindz or after school. So that crisis (and yes it was a crisis to me) is solved. Ugh.... so I'm gonna go get into my capris and go lay on my rock. Maybe even go for a run. Or do yoga. I don't know. What's funny (guys may want to not read this next bit) is that I totally didn't expect it this month. Only one day of mild cramps and headache. Not much bitchiness though. Guys, y'all can resume reading. So, yeah. I'm gonna go outside. Might go to youth group. I don't know.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait, wait...you have swimming in gym?!  that seems so unreal to me!  do you have to wear uniform swimsuits.  I'm so intrigued by the idea, but I guess a lot of schools probably have swim teams.
too funny, there will come a day when you expect it, and expect it...and then you are so happy when it comes ;)  Glad your symptoms weren't too bad this month...hope you get your craving filled, they can be a beast!
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

I never used to have any probs when Aunt Flow was visiting, but since having J I get everything, and I don't like it one bit!!!  Hope you got that caramel frappucino, though I haven't a clue what they are, they do sound yum ;o)
Sara   x