Wednesday, April 6, 2005

First inspiration in forever

Okay. So..... I haven't written written in a while. I have fifteen minutes left now. Okay. I can write in fifteen minutes. Just hope I don't lose this entry! LOL So updates in my life: my party (sun rise party) is happening and is happening on the twenty-second of this month. Colleen is coming and I assume other people are but no one else has given me a definite answer. I can't wait. It's gonna be amazing.

I feel like I did around this time last year. My inbox is nearly empty (though I must confess I have about twenty alerts stashed away to read). I'm trying to get into the FLYlady thing. For some reason, just looking at the actual stuff in the reminders brings waves of nostalgia. I haven't opened them and read them in forever. Guess I need to start doing that again. I'm going to clean my room today and get rid of a bunch of trash. I'm going to have my dresser clear and my desk in order. There's so much shit that doesn't need to be there. I feel so slob-like. I really could use a re-FLYwashing. I've been a FLYbaby for about a year (around the time I started this journal) and it hasn't sunken in much. My new habit this month is to put on sunscreen every morning and I've done it every morning except the first because I hadn't picked out a habit yet. I'm extremely proud of myself. Though February's habit didn't get done and March's is a little shabby. April is going strong and I can redo those habits. It's okay. I'm not behind and I don't have to catch up.

I've been really out of it. Felt really unattractive and fat in the mornings the past couple days. Then in the evening (like now-ish) I'll feel thin and attractive. And it's odd. I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm sick of school. We had ZERO snow days this year and it sucked. I think I need a day to play hooky with a couple friends. Like, kidnap Rach and Jack and Sayid and just hang out all day, torturing each other. It would be so much fun. I just really feel like Spring Break could not come fast enough. Only seven days of school until Spring Break! Yes! I cannot wait. I'm not doing much. Hanging at Lindsay's and having my party but I sure as hell can't wait.

I want to run. I want to go outside and hit balls with my tennis racket. Play soccer and nearly break "Mark" and Megan's window (haha Liz!) again. Hoola-hoop. Skip-it. Jump-rope. Hopscotch. Be a kid again. I'll go play with my (new) tennis racket in a bit. Oh, I did last night and I was out until after dark. I couldn't see the damn ball! It was hilarious. But much more of a cardiovascular work-out than I expected. I was chasing the ball more than I was hitting it! It was much fun. I want to sit here and write forever. I don't know what it is. But I can't. I have five minutes. Gosh. I haven't been this inspired in a while. I just want to write forever. But not by hand and not in word. Just here. Damn parental controls. Wow. This is so fun. I have nothing real to write but I keep coming up with stuff. Wow. Fun. Honestly. There has been little to no sarcasm in this whole entry. It's amazing. Y'all are witnessing a miracle. Gotta save this before I lose it all and have to kill myself. lol Not really. I promise. Oh, and LOST tonight. Love to all!

Always,
Vickey

P.S. They need a content mood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must confess, the more I hear of this FLYlady thing the more I think I should try it. hmm, thought to ponder.  *SNAPS* for sunblock!  that's a great habit to get into.  
Maybe the morning thing was PMS...I get irritable and bloated and it usually disipates throughout the day.
Tennis is a wicked work-out, great for the legs, gives a nice muscle definition :)
Take it easy doll~
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Lol, you do make me laugh Vickey!!
Sara   x