Thursday, April 14, 2005

Blah?

April 8

I'm at my aunt's house. Kirsten, her husband, and their kids are here. Her daughter will be two in June and she's so cute! Oh, God. Loudness! Kids here right now: McKenzie (2), Max (4), Nikki (7), Jason (10), Joey (11), and me. Rich shaved his head. (He's Aunt Donna's live-in boyfriend and distant cousin. Ew.) Kirsten's husband, Todd (?) and I had a very interesting conversation about conspiracy therories and such. He just acused me of writing a love letter. Of course, a love letter to April eighth.

April 9

I never did finish that. Oh, well. I slept for 15 hours. Til about 4pm. Apparently, Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood is a tearjerker. And according to Lindsay, I'm in love with Jake. Unfortunatly for me, she tends to know me better than I do. She knew I liked Jon before I did, knew about Kevin (EW!). She knows me better than I do but I hope she's wrong. Well, I'm gonna hit the lights, finish this movie, and try to make my side not hurt. :)

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: