Saturday, April 23, 2005

Stuffs :)

Allow me to admit a few things to y'all.

1.) I'm depressed today. No reason for it. Gonna try to find some stand-up comedy on Comedy Central. Or I could call Aric (pronounced Eric). Man is that guy funny!

2.) I'm way behind on journal entries. I'm JUST getting to Thursday and I will not get through them tonight. I will work on them tomorrow as well though.

3.) I'm still in my pajamas and glasses. Wonder how awful I look. At least I brushed my teeth.

4.) I've got a ton of homework to do by Monday.

5.) I think I might keep the black kitty. But I don't know yet.

6.) I've spent all week with Lindz and don't hate her yet. When she left earlier (around 1:30 or so), it felt so final. Like Spring Break is over.

7.) By the way, I'm on Spring Break from Friday the 18th until Monday the 25th at 7:30 (when school starts).

8.) I borrowed my dad's credit card (with permission) to buy something for a friend today off the internet. I'd tell you who and what but, they've got my URL. I'll let you know when they get their prize.

9.) I really want a new name for this journal. "Victoria's Journal" is just so plain to me but I have no idea what to call it. Y'all have such creative names for your blogs!

10.) If my journal gets wiped out by anything, I will die. Honestly. I've had this journal for nearly a year and it's my heart and soul. I'd DIE if anything happened to it. I am SO sorry that it's happened to Armand (though I've never read his journal).

11.) I'm such a country girl at heart. You will never get the country outta this chick. Never ever.

12.) My party was decent and Colleen was all over me! LOL I LOVE YOU, COLLEEN! No but, seriously, she just had her arm around my shoulder and her hand on my thigh and such. Just joking around type stuff. And Lindz and Ali were the same way. Jake was kinda disgusted which is totally not the reaction I'd expect. After Colleen left (and we missed her), we watched The Forgotten ("review" to come) and I nearly shot Lindz and Ali. But that's in another entry. This point is already too long.

13.) My sister nearly killed the runt of the litter today. Unintentionally and totally not her fault but yikes! She had the kitten by it's throat and shook it up and down then threw it! The kitten is 100% fine. Just a bit shaken up.

14.) Speaking of Samantha, she'll be two on Wednesday and she's having a "t" (train) on her cake. Her party is on Sunday.

15.) Because I hate the number thirteen in numerical form and cannot have thirteen points on a list, I skipped from 12 to 14 then went back and changed it after I wrote what was actually the fourteenth point.

16.) I am such a dork. Whenever I give lists, I ALWAYS have three items. Like, "I'm totally not doing that. A) My feet hurt. B) The ground is SOAKED. And C) Ew" or whatever.

17.) I'm still working on my list of 100 things to be thankful for. I got the idea from Dawn a few weeks ago and I'm nearly done. I've got about 70 written down.

18.) Your interviews WILL be coming soon! I totally promise! I forgot about them for a while but I've remembered and will work on them when I get offline (in my binder on *gasp* looseleaf with a pen).

19.) I'm going to be "early" tonight due to a) depression (maybe I can sleep through it), b) trying to get back on track, and c) because I can. Early for me means before 2AM these days though.

20.) I had KY Jelly in my hair last night. Lindz made a comment and I tried to attack her with it. It got on my hair, arm, shirt, and on the wall, door, and her! It was everywhere and that stuff leaves a film of lube until you use a towel to get it off. (As in just water won't work.) My hair still looks dirty (cuz I haven't showered yet).

21.) I should stop this admitting and go read your journals before I get kicked off!

 

Love y'all. I'll write more later. :) Oh, and I'm only sorta depressed. If I were to get dressed and showered, it would be gone. Oh dear. If TV sucks tonight, I'm gonna be in another "so bored I'll slit my wrists just to have something to do" mood. Darn. Those suck. Not that I would. I'll just be racking up Dad's phone bill and calling all my friends. Liz? Tori? Ali? Lindz? Everyone? hehehe ^_^ Going to splash face w/water and wake my arse up!

Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comedy Central is awesome. Just bought tickets yesterday to see
Dave Attell  "INSOMNIAC" in concert in Chicago.

Anonymous said...

you're so funny!
I like the black kitty~she's so cute!  I have a thing for calico kitties, and gray kitties, but something about gray cats dander..Chris gets HIGHLY allergic to them.  
playing with KY?!  LMAO!  I thought first, how odd...then I remembered filling up condoms like water balloons and throwing them across the house when I was your age.  all seems relative now!
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Always had a thing for orange kitties myself ;o)
Sara   x