Monday, April 18, 2005

Please excuse my french.

Damn him forever. I'm home and I'm fine and my father sucks. So I'm having a party on Friday. My freaking father just informed me that my f***ing brother is going to be up and down-f***ing-stairs for my party. NO. MY PARTY. Not his. I wasn't even f***ing told this until today. Damn him, damn him forever. Grrr. My party. Not his. They are to be out of my fucking way and nowhere near my party at all for the entire damn night. Fuck this and fuck him. Grrr. Going to the movies. I'll be on tomorrow and I'll write then. Grrrrr. Just fucking grrrrr. And Gail just fucking got here. Life sucks. Let's hope that the damn movie doesn't. We're going to see The Ring Two. Just grrrr and fuck this.

Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping life doesn't f***ing suck so much today ;o)
Really, hope you feel happier hon.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hey there Chicky ! ummmmm , wow ! No lectures from me on this is . Just want to point out one thing ... if your brother was having a party would you want to be locked up in your room ? Not allowed to go down stairs for food or drink ? Just because he can go up and down the stairs doesn't really mean he will f*** up your party ! Take a deep breathe and relax. What seems like a huge issue right now might not be as big after chocolate and putting on a purple bra ??? lol If you get an attitude , your party get yanked by grizzly adams . Don't let that happen ! How was the movie ?????

10 years ago today I cried while holding my precious daughter , today I did the same , just a different daughter . I am very thankful for you , today and every day !

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can convince dad to change his mind....or!  better yet, convince your brother to change his mind.  Maybe he and dad can rent guy movies or something, hang out together...leave you alone :)  I get it, 100%...my big sister never ever wanted me at her parties, and I always wanted to be there.  Big pain in the arse I was.  But worst case scenario is you prep people what to do if he gets out of control.  Like tie him to a chair and silly string him :)~
Whatever happens have a great time doll!
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Boys have cooties.







Unless they're cute. At least then the cooties are worth it.








~Auntie