Thursday, April 7, 2005

Two old entries...

Yummy "conversation hearts"!

Unknown date during a science lab

Okay, you're getting all my crap now so listen up. I'm in my second science period today. We're watching a video. It's comparing Biblical time to "scientific" time in relation to the Earth and when it was created. I doubt if I can watch it much longer if it goes back to doing that. It's said stuff like the Bible implies Earth is much younger than it must be and that the Great Flood did not have to happen in order to form the Earth's characteristics. Even some non-Christian scientists say a flood may be more likely than an ice age! I believe the Bible leaves out dinosaurs and other events that happened before humans because 2000 years ago we didn't know about those things. Ice age or not, a flood did happen, if you ask me. Well, me and the boobs I apparently grew overnight are going to go write a story or poetry or read The Bean Trees. lol

3/31

I haven't written much lately. I've been pretty much content to live life and just be in the moment. Life's been pretty good. Rather boring but nice. I took a benadryl last night and it made me sleepy. Easy sleeping but I overslept. Still sleepy and headache. Ow. I feel like I should be exempt from all but existing. That I can do. But not much more. Following my schedule without doing classwork is hard enough. I don't think I can participate. Ugh. I'll see if I can make it through the day.

My head is slightly better. But not well enough so that I'm completely sure the nurse is out or so I can be Montague. Okay, so with sugar in me and forty minutes until lunch, what shall I write? Ew. Blood. Video in science lab. And fossilized poop. Gross. I am so glad I am not a neanderthal. And there's a reason I don't eat venison. Ew.

Two old entries. My heart just told me that "U R A 10". So y'all are a 10!!!

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first..LMAO at the 10!  that brought up an old memory of wanting to dump a guy because he posted his picture on hotornot.com and was rated a 10...then I posted mine and got like 9.2, I couldn't date someone hotter than me :)~ eh, but Mr. GQ was definitely a 10 :)~...
K, about the evolution part.  You don't have to agree with it all, most definitely.  But do listen to it, there's much you can learn about evolution...not us necesarily coming from monkey's but species evolving to their environments.  
*faith keeps many doubts in her pay.   if I could not doubt, I should not believe.*  -Henry David Thoreau-
xoxo~B