Thursday, April 14, 2005

LINDSAY ATTACK!

Vickey’s Test thing… I got the highest score! 13/15, 86%

1.      I just finished reading Carrie by Stephen King.  False. I've never  read a single book by Stephen King. 

My answer… False, Correct! Yeah you read a lot… but yeah not your taste

2.      When I was 12, I fell in the driveway and had to be carried up the stairs to the kitchen for medical treatment (from my parents).   False but based on a true event. When I was five, I was pushed and skinned my knee and had to be carried to the kitchen for medical treatment

My answer… True, Incorrect! I almost put false, sigh

3.      My favorite author is Muriel Sparks.   False. Nicholas Sparks

My answer… False, Correct! You only talk about him every other min.

4.      I sing soprano in my high school select choir.  False. I sing alto in my high school choir (not select).

My answer… False, Correct! Duh I used to be in Choir with you! And not select

5.      Some of my closest friends have attempted suicide.  Sadly, true

My answer… True, Correct! Ummm quietly raises hand…

6.      I've thought about jumping off buildings or roofs or whatnot but not in an attempt to kill myself.   True. There's apparently some confusion about this question. I don't mean free-falling or bungee-jumping or base jumping. I mean I'll be standing at the edge of a roof or a tall building or staircase and want to hurl myself off it. Lindz is the only one I've met that I've mentioned this to and she knows exactly what I mean. It's mentioned in The Bean Trees as well

My answer… True, Correct! Well seeing as I’m apart of this one I would hope I know the answer… and it was my “roof” that Vickey first said this on

7.      I've never left New Jersey.   False. I live in New York

My answer… False, Correct! Ummm seeing as you like live with me I think I would know this one…

8.      My first crush was in the second grade to a boy named Nick.  True.

My answer… False, Incorrect! Well I know a lot… just not everything?

9.      My first best friend's name was Michelle.   True but I had to ask my mom to make sure! lol

My answer… True, Correct! Well I figured, but I do know her current best friend… ME!!!

10.  I love fire and flames and will burn paper just to watch the flames.   True though I haven't burnt paper in a while. Typically when I do burn paper, it has a significance like a poem I wrote or something

My answer… True, Correct! Yeah ummm I have seen you do it and I have also seen your can! Oh and I don’t know if this is true but I started doing it first (well I know that) but I think you started that after I did it, because you got the idea from me? I don’t know

11.  I've been in the snow. Barefoot.   Brrrrrrr... True

My answer… True, Correct! I was with you!

12.  I'm one of the most popular kids at my school.   Totally false!

My answer… False, Correct! I love you to death but I go to school with you… but you are one of the most popular kids at school in my book!

13. I totally and completely hate that number. In fact, it petrifies me.   5/13/05 is gonna be hell!   True. I'm superstitious and I hate the number thirteen but only in numerical form

My answer… True, Correct! lol I remember when you were peeved when your bed what facing the wrong way because of something you read in some book!

14.  I've only recently come to terms with my first and middle name.   True. I was going to change my name 50 billion times. Hope was my favorite out of my fake names. And now the name Esperanza (Spanish for hope) is haunting me

My answer… True, Correct! HAHA Mr. Steward’s math class!!! LOL

15.  I had braces for three years (from the end of fifth grade to the end of eighth grade) and this is my first full school year in this town without them. False. I had braces for about eighteen months from seventh grade to eighth

My answer… False, Correct! I was so mad at you when you got yours off before me! That I made you and Liz talk with your hands in front of your mouth! HAHA

 HEHEHEHEH just thought i would randomly create an entry! so hahaha and its also got my answer to vickeys quiz and random comments heh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:o)  
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Lindz is too cute ;)
xoxo~B