Thursday, April 21, 2005

4/17's Sunday Brunch

Hey, all you lovely people out there. I'm back from Syracuse. I'm at Dad's for a couple hours in complete solitude and peace. Not silence though. The clock is ticking. So here's the Sunday (4/17) Brunch.

"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast." -Oscar Wilde

1) Do you eat breakfast on a regular basis and why or why not?
No because I lack the time. No, actually, I have the time. I sleep too late to get breakfast every day.

2) What is your typical everyday breakfast?
Nada. When I do eat breakfast, it's typically toast or something else easy.

3) How do you eat your eggs?
I always say "popable but not runny". It's either over easy or sunny side up but I can never remember which it is.

4) What is your favorite restaurant to eat breakfast out at?
Friendly's or Perkins.

5) Describe your perfect breakfast in detail.
Depends on the day. Typically, pancakes, corned beef hash, eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, and coffee.

 

Off to stress about my party. Guest list just got challenging.

Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over easy ;)  I like mine over medium, used to eat them sunny side up when I was a kid because they looked so pretty!
mmm, corned beef hash.
good luck with your guest list and enjoy your party doll~
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

hey Vickey how have ya been?

hope good! :D
talk to ya sometime!
love, meg

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, your perfect breakfast does sound pretty perfect to me ;o)
Sara   x