Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Disputing myself

Just wanted to write this before I hop a shower to get the chlorine outta my hair and off my skin. Ick. In regards to the entry below, I'm not anorexic. Totally not. I might get a bit over zealous with my health kicks sometimes but I'm not anorexic. I find that when I do think about calories has increased recently and yes, I have been excercising a bit more than I used to but, ya know what? I still don't do the recommended half hour five times a week. And guess what? I'm not model thin but I don't need to be! I might have a bit of fat on my body but I'm healthy. I don't need to have washboard abs. I can have flab and still be healthy. Now, just one question, am I saying this to convince myself or do I believe it? I feel like I believe it but I think it sounds more like I'm convincing myself. Either way, I am healthy. I do not need to lose weight and I do not need to count calories.

I AM HEALTHY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats so funny that you blogged this. I love your attitude. Sometimes i become to absorbed in myself, that i get annoyed. I think im too chubby or whatnot. but im not! I just have to reminder myself, Thank goodness I dont have a disability and that God made me gorgeous and I love me for who I am! Same for as well! if you think that way, you have no reason to really feel guilty. I mean thats why theres desserts, to tempt you but to also let you enjoy it and savor it! just another one of lifes simple pleasures

love ya,
meg