Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Saturday Six (man am I behind!)

1. Where did you buy the last fast food you ate? Taco Bell

2. What was the last movie you watched in a theater? Guess Who

3. When you walk into a room, what do you think people notice first about you?  What do you wish they'd notice first about you? I think they notice how unsure I typically look. I always look around and try to find someone I know and if I can't, I get really self-conscious. I wish they'd notice the confidence I hope to exude.

4. You win a special lottery but you aren't allowed to keep any of the money.  Instead, it must go to a single charitable organization.  Which would you choose and why? I'd choose the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

5. What was the subject of the most recent E-mail you forwarded? I try not to forward e-mails.

6. Without looking, which of the previous five questions would you most expect to have been asked in the very first episode of the "Saturday Six?"  After you answer, if you go back to the first edition, don't reveal the answer here. Question four.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought #4 too....
wonder which one it is...I never went back and looked ;)
xoxo~Bernadette