Wednesday, April 6, 2005

YAY for Lindz!

Yay for Lindsay! I love her to death (always have) and now she's my hero! (heroine?) She came to pick up her stuff and brought me a caramel frappicino! Yay! I'd include a picture of it but it's now gone (and happily so). Yay! Craving satisfied. Though I think a Mountain Dew could have done it. Yummy. And I sat on my rock while I drank it. Yay for today. No youth group tonight though because I don't want to without Lindsay and she's going out with her dad. We'll go next week though. Shame that I've been missing it so regularly though. :( How long was I out there? Geez. Lindz is back already. Wow. Okay. Oh, we have a pool in our school. We can wear whatever swimsuits we want but I highly suspect that there are rules about what they have to cover. I'm wearing a T-shirt over mine. School + swimming + bathing suit=AHHHH! Gonna go kill time. Hopefully I can get back online later. Maybe not. God bless and (((hugs))) to anyone that needs 'em and to everyone else too.

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs back at ya, and congrats on getting that frappaccino...all this talk, and maybe now *I* need one too ;)

~Danielle

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that your school may have to offer some kind of trauma therapy after making teenage girls get in a bathing suit for gym class!  when i was in school they had a hard enough time making us wear those hideous gym shorts ;) yay for cheerleading shorts!
*snaps* for Lindz...you kick frappacino arse!
I just told Chris to stop and get me coffee on his way here ;)~ you're contagious
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

I never liked swimming at school either, though my Dad took my Brother and I every weekend, and I loved it then!!  Yaaay for Lindz, what a friend :o)  Did she know you were craving one, or was it a lucky guess?
Sara   x