Sunday, April 3, 2005

Saturday Six and another request

1. What is your favorite fruit? Apple and honeydew melon Favorite vegetable? Umm.... corn and mashed potatoes Favorite type of meat? Steak What food causes your diet the most trouble? No diet thus, no trouble. :)

2. What food do you think has the most ridiculous-sounding name? Rutabaga

3. If you had to pick one of the following to experience, which extreme adventure would you choose:
  A) Skydiving
  B) Mountain Climbing
  C) Scuba Diving
  D) Surfing in Hawaii
  E) Arctic Hiking in Alaska
  F) African Safari
  G) White Water Rafting
I couldn't pick just one.


4. What skill do you most wish you could suddenly acquire in your sleep this evening? Skill? Umm..... saving lives but I want to acquire it last night in my sleep because I want to help her live. I want her to WANT to live. Sry. That's directly influenced by current events in my life.

5. How many active prescriptions do you have at the moment? Of those, how many do you take regularly? None and none.

6. You're considering a major change or a big decision awaits you.  Are there any special images you ever dream that tend to guide you in one direction or another or that seem to suggest that the option you're considering is the right one? Nope.

If I can trouble you again, please pray for a friend who may be contemplating suicide. Please just pray for her.

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on numero uno..ill bre praying for your friend. have a great week!
<3 meg

Anonymous said...

Ya know with #1 it has to be corn on the cob that gives me the most trouble... those dang pieces of corn get stuck in my teeth and drive me BONKERS... ahhh get me some floss NOW! Cool answer for #2 but what about zoo/key/knee what kinda name is THAT? ...for sumthin you eat. Sheesh! Uh...for numero threero sign me up for surfing in Hawaii, cept skip the surfing and trade it for some scuba gear so's I can get down there and check out the aqua life before humanity has trashed it all.

..."Dear Creator. Hey it's me Michael. I know you watch over all your Creation and value every living being so please guide someone over to be with Victoria's freind so that person can know the wonder and splendor of all your Creation. Send you Angels down to walk with that person and stay the hand of death. As always watch over mylady and keep her heart young, her mind sharp, her smile broad, and may she never cry alone. Thanks for listening and keeping me in the game this long."

Anonymous said...

Hope your friend is OK hon.
Rutabaga?  What on earth is that???
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

well i never got around to doing this 6 so i'm back to comment ;)~
I definitely couldn't choose 1 out of #3...I'd want to do the same ones you chose.  I've been mountain climbing and it sceered me...falling off the side of a cliff isn't my idea of a good day.  No Arctic hike, I freeze at 50 degrees.  No African Safari, uh-uh, couldn't do it.
*I pray she's okay and she moves thru this*
xoxo~Bernadette