Monday, April 25, 2005

Yeah....

I honestly can't recall the last time I took a nap. So here's how my day went.....

Woke up way too early (an entire entry written this morning).

Got ready and got to school.

School blah.

Got home. Typed up some entries (see below).

Chiro appointment. Nearly fell asleep on the way back.

Got home. Laid down on couch. Fell asleep. Woke up 20 minutes ago starving.

Chicken Pot Pie in oven. Yummy. But for the next twenty minutes, I'm SOL.

 

So that's my day. Now for the entries I typed up....

It's 9:30 on April 23, 2005. Liz called. I love Liz. I miss Liz. Even if we're just talking about stuff that totally won't matter a week from now, I love talking to her. OMG I've missed talking to her. I've missed just hanging with her. I can't believe it's been nearly a year since she moved. She moved last August. I can't believe it. Gosh. I go through phases of missing her and not missing her as much. This is a not so missing her as much phase. Goodness! I am totally going to RI this summer.

 

It's not quite 6am yet. I'm awake with zero chance of falling back asleep. Damn. I slept terribly but I'm not very tired. I shut the lights off around eleven or so and didn't fall asleep until probably twelve or so. I woke up in the middle of the night and it took twenty minutes to fall back to sleep. Then I woke up BEFORE my alarm. I can't believe that. I woke up about five minutes before my alarm clock. I have never once in my life woken before my alarm especially on the first day back from vacation.
The reason I'm sitting here typing this instead of getting ready is because all my stuff (toothbrush, toothpaste, contacts, glasses, etc.) is in the bathroom and Dad's in the shower. I think he just got out so I'm going to go get my vision back and brush my teeth. I'm even eating breakfast this morning. I'm having toast with peanut butter , a banana, and a cup of peppermint tea. Yummy!

That's all for now. More to come!

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dontcha just hate waking up earlier than you have to?  'Specially when you slept poorly the night before?  Sucks huh?

Stacy

Anonymous said...

I love waking up earlier than I have to, 'cause it means I can turn over and go back to sleep again ;o)
Yay for eating breakfast!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Oh, I want some of your day!  sounds nice!
and I just love toast with peanut butter!  it's so good :) I just may go have that for a snack right now...with a banana!
xoxo~B