Thursday, April 7, 2005

Romance....

The reason it hurts so much to seperate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this good-bye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come.

When I look at you, I see your beauty and grace and know they have grown stronger with every life you have lived. And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for you. Not someone like you, but you, for your soul and mine must always come together. And then, for a reason neither of us understands, we've been forced to say good-bye.

I would love to tell you that everything will work out for us, and I promise to do all I can to make sure it does. But if we never meet again and this truly is good-bye, I know we will see each other again, and maybe the stars will have changed and we will not only love each other in that time, but for all the times we've had before.

 

Kay, now, ladies (and gentlemen), tell me that your heart would not melt at that? This was NOT written by me or for me. It is an excerpt of my favorite novel, The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. Noah Calhoun wrote that to Allie Nelson. It is the most romantic book I have ever read and it was Sparks' debut novel based on the love between his wife's grandparents, I believe. If you want to know what happens to Noah and Allie, pick up the book at any nearby bookstore! I'm starting it for the millionth time tonight.

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG ............ shivers

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Ive been dealing with missing someone lately and that entry made me cry abit. But it was a good cry.

Anonymous said...

for a second I was like....WOAH..she totally changed up her writing style!  lol
I haven't read the Notebook..is that what the movie was based on? haven't seen that either!  looks great tho :)
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

I've not read the book or seen the movie, sounds good though, maybe I should rush out and buy a copy, as soon as I've caught up on the 1000 books I already have on my 'to read' list!!  I suppose 1001 can't be any worse than 1000 ;o)
Sara   x