Monday, April 25, 2005

Dawn's Twenty Questions

1. What's one beauty or fashion secret you think everyone should know? It is never,ever acceptable to wear socks and sandels.  Eww!! <I agree!

2. What's your favorite holiday? Every day is a holiday! hehe

3. Name one food you wish you could still find in your grocery store?  I don't know?

4. Have you ever done something you were afraid to try? I tried sushi, I did the zip line at school. A lot of the best experiences I've had are because I was at least a little afraid.

5. What would you say is your best personality trait? My compassion.

6. Whose birthday party did you most recently attend? I don't even know! Musta been Joey's... Sunday I'm going to Samantha's second birthday party!

7. What is your favorite dessert? Just one? Gosh, I can't choose. Chocolate covered strawberries are pretty darn high up there.

8. If you invite any fellow blogger over to your house for dinner who would it be? Ummm.... I can't choose just one! You're all amazing! I'm with Dawn. Dinner party. Only instead I'd order out!

9. You're invited to a party that requires you make something. What do you bring? Last time I had to do this, I made Ambrosia Fruit Salad. Typically, I make chocolate chip cookies.

10. Do you ever borrow topics from other people's blogs? Umm.... sometimes. Hope y'all don't mind!

11. When do you do your grocery shopping? I don't!

12. What was your favorite childhood book? Loved Puss in Boots for one reason: It was the first book I ever read. There's a million books I loved. I've been reading since I was three.

13. Have you ever tried to learn to play a musical instrument? The piano. Then my teacher moved away and I quit. :(

14. What do you consider the best descion you've ever made? Not sure.

15. Who would you say has been the biggest influence on you? Everyone around me but I'd have to say my parents. Sometimes a positive influence, sometimes a negative one but the biggest one nonetheless.

16. What's the funniest you've ever named a pet? Well, how funny are these names: Smokey, Tiger, Chyna, Dutchess, Pyrite, Goldie, Sneakers, Orange Kitty, Sophie, and Shadow?

17. What do you watch on tv before you go to bed? Depends on the night

18. If you could visit one historical landmark which one would it be? Ummm.... the Sistine Chapel (sp?)

19. Whose your favorite relative to talk to? My auntie Lori! hehe Actually, prolly Samantha because she's so adorable and at this point in her life she can't repeat my secrets.

20. What are some of your favorite comfort foods? Chocolate, ice cream, pot pies, and a billion other things!

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, totally agree about socks with sandals!!
Though it's one of the rules at J's school, if they're wearing sandals they have to wear socks, so not right!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Orange Kitty :) that's so cute!
I forgot how much I like pot pies!  must add to the grocery list!  
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Awww....dinner party is a good idea.  I'd get the pastries out cause I burn things but I love cooking things on the stovetop. -Dawn-