Saturday, April 2, 2005

Prayers requested

This is just a real quick entry but, I'm at my mom's. I got some news last night that a guy I don't particularly like (though am becoming indifferent to) is not in the best of health. The doctor's have said that it is terminal. This guy is a dear friend's first love. Though they are no longer together, she is still hurting. I ask that you pray for them both and if prayer is not your bag of tricks, please send good vibes and healing wishes. I know this means a lot to those involved. And, now, my baby sister would like to say something,

or maybe not. She's just staring at the computer like it's an alien. So, that's all. I'll be back Sunday night or Monday after school.

Love always,
Vickey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

prayer request noted.  this is a busy week for prayers, will certainly say one for your friends.
enjoy your weekend and time with your sister :)
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to your friends. I hope they keep their faith and know that God works miracles every single day ;o)
HUgs!
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Your friends are added to my prayer list, you are already on it, AND I'll send good vibes and healthy energy their way ... will haveta go through you since I don't know who to direct it to otherwise... so if ya feel a tingle, redirect. Life can be such an adventure, sometimes tho it would be nice to rest a bit in the shade while the turmoil passes by.

Sis sound like a riot, bet she loves having her big sis round.

Anonymous said...

My prayer is there. Love and hugs to all~
I was soooooo cool to talk to you today! I was thinking about our conversation-- (this will cause a lot of ?? in peoples heads, lol)--maybe we could make a special backpack type device, ...you know..., to even out the weight? I just can't stop picturing nose dive... after nose dive.... lol- I'm rotten. She's gonna kill me!
Love you honey- Auntie Lori