Sunday, October 10, 2004

Answers to questions

Carolkack:

Have you used the word 'Nigger' in any way in the last 30 days?
I have never used the 'n' word in any way let alone in the last thirty days.

Do you believe that when women masturbate they fantasize more about a man/boy they don't know (an ideal) or a known person - (someone from their everyday life)?
Interesting question. Umm... I don't know, honestly. Probably more about an ideal because that person is "perfect" and they (probably if it's a movie star or something, definitly if it's a made up person) won't ever see you so you can't feel embarassed. Hope that makes sense.

Do you know anyone who is addicted to alcohol/cocaine/opiates (heroin, painkillers etc.)?  Do you feel that addiction is a 'weakness of character' or something more - like maybe a bonafide disease perhaps?  
My parents are addicted to cigarettes. They have been since before I was born. A few of my friends are addicted to hurting themselves. Hopefully, I will be able to say that I know no one who is addicted to anything. I feel addiction is a disease that is not always easily conquered. However, it should be fought with the support of family and friends.

Great questions. I look forward to answering many more.

~Vickey~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good answers and very interesting questions. Looks like you have a cool way to promote some reader/writer interaction.