Sunday, October 3, 2004

Sunday Brunch

"A horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse!"
-William Shakespeare

1) Have you ever ridden a horse?
2) What is your favorite horse story or movie?
3) If you had the means, would you own a horse?
4) Do you think it would be neat if we went back to everyone traveling
by horse and buggy or just an inconvenience?
5) Have you ever ridden in a hansom cab?


1) Yes, I have ridden a horse.
2) Black Beauty
3) If I could hire someone to shovel the poop, too, yeah, I would.
4) Sometimes, I think that & others, I'd hate that idea.
5) No, sadly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm .... I think my favorite horse movie is "The Horse Whisperer" such a powerful message and beautifully filmed. I recently had the most awesome ride in a hansom cab (or something like that.) Please feel welcome to come over and read about it...  the entry is called "A Royal Gift" and was written in September. It's one of my favorite entries. Hope you enjoy it as well. I know what you mean about shovelling horse doo doo... I worked at a stable one summer at a summer camp and it was the most dreaded of chores. But........ gotta be done. Toodles