Sunday, October 24, 2004

music

FYI: I hadn't mentioned this before I guess. I'm a singer. I take voice first period (I had mentioned my solo, didn't I?) and choir fifth period. I also play a little bit of piano. Wish I knew more. But, my instructor, Todd, moved and I didn't want a new one (he was pretty darn cute). I think I'm going to get someone to teach me again. All I remember is how to figure out what scale it is and how to play Mary Had A Little Lamb. Oh, I can read music too but that's from Mrs. Stock. I used to do bell choir for my church but when Todd quit, so did I. I know a bit about guitars but, not much. Lindz wants me to mention that she has a guitar. It's electric. Blaaeeeech. Acustic is so much sexier (but it's Lindz so that's okay). Clarification: acustic is sexier because cowboys play it and they wear tight jeans and cowboy hats (as Lindz stares at me in horror because I'm turning into her from sixth grade). Yes, I am a boy-crazy freak. I'm sorry. I'm simply discovering the wonders of guys a bit later than she did, kay? Kay. :-) I apologize that this is becoming me ranting about guys lately. I'll try to stop. Or at least keep it to a minimum. Haha! I have school tomorrow. My homework to do still. It's eleven!!! I'm going to fall asleep in voice, aren't I? Crap. Well, I'll leave you with this thought from Anonymous. "If everything appears to be going well, you don't know what the hell is going on."

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for the clarification, how cool to be able to make music with only your voice. Now that you mention it I think you did write about your solo. Didn't I mention that when I try to sing even the dogs in the neighborhood run away and hide or howl?  Maybe I should learn to play guitar, get some tight jeanz, and sing cowboy songs? Naw, I'd just start a dang stampede or turn all the cows milk sour. Better stick to my CD player. Go Lindz and the electric guitar. Keep on jamming we need some more quality female musicians ... rock n roll by any chance?

Well if you can get that homework done I can finish those last three papers to read... even if it ispast 11PM here. Besides I'm pumped...SOX WIN AGAIN!!! Oh yeah. Toodles.