Friday, October 22, 2004

From Monday or Tuesday night

Well, thank God! That reflex is gone. My father is an asshole but I don't want to cut myself. He's an idiot! I hate him. He's making me do all my laundry. (But not cooking or dishes like last time) I know I sound like a spoiled brat but I don't like laundry. It sucks. I could but my memory sucks. I don't remember to switch the clothes and then I'm screwed the next day. Opps! I have homework! Crap! More in a while. (School is important after all.)

Shit. Dad just read this. He didn't know I ever wanted to cut. Now that he read this, he probably knows it. I don't know how much he read of it.  He knows I hate him and that I called him an asshole though. Shit.

Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well now here's your chance to talk... not yell and trade obscenities. With time, good fortune, patience, and maturity... yes dad and you ... he may not seem like and asswhole and idiot forever. He must love you very, very much... how could he NOT Vickey, you have so dang much going for you. He's probably scared shitless (I just have to watch my language in front of a lady ... my appologies) that he's losing you, losing control, and something aweful may happen to his precious daughter. But right now, from your vantage point ... he's probably being a great big, 100% *blankety-blank*. Hopefully that won't last forever. Thank God it didn't with my daughters. Gotts to go just got back into town and need to attend to duties. Toodles. .................. Sometimes I wish I waz back in time when all I had to be concerned about was homework and a jerky mom.... dad died when I was 12 so I never had the opportunity to get pissed at him as an adolescent.  Now I REALLY has to GOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoooooOOOOOOoooooOOooooo