Monday, October 11, 2004

Response to Madman's Comment/Questions

Glad you had fun at the mall. Not sure about the Super Girl shirt. Perhaps should try out a few more and see if any others have a similar effect.

Firstly, the SuperGirl shirt. It's a white T-shirt w/a heart in the middle of my chest. It's the heart that tends to make guys look at my chest. I know I haven't said this anywhere but, guys don't tend to look at my bosom since it's not exactly ample. Enough said? If not, I will elaborate.

Secondly, Dad is basically busted. Another woman in the house... hmmm.. How do I feel about that? I really don't know. I like my family's traditions & I like how life is now pretty much but, I do hate being the ONLY female. I think it would have been easier had my parents just gotten along but that didn't happen and so I have to deal with it. Recently, I've started re-mulling over the divorce in my mind. Not a great thing to do.

Now, for my answers to the questions...

1. If you could be a member of any TV family, currently on TV or from the past, which would you chose and why?

I would choose to be a member of the Ingalls family. They were a very tight-knit close family with few problems that could not be dealt with. Also, I used to be obsessed with that show.

2. If you could invite any 2 people from history (can't be a relative, have to be deceased) who would you invite and where would you take them to eat?

Only two people? Hmm.. now I have to narrow down my fasinations to just two. I think I'll go onto the next question and then come back. Okay, I think I've got some idea. I would want to invite Cleopatra and Joan of Arc because I think Cleopatra was an amazing, sexy woman and Joan of Arc was an amazingly brave woman to lead the troops to war. I would take them to eat at the Roadhouse Grill because it's a very American place in my mind and I would like them to experience American culture.

3. Stranded on a desert isle for a year. You can have one book, one CD, and one magazine or periodical dropped to you for the year. What would you choose?

Only one book, CD, and magazine for a year? Firstly, I'm assuming by magazine dropped to me you mean that I'd get every issue for that year. If I'm wrong, oppsies. My one book would be ... well, I should probably say the bible but, I'm leaning towards on of Nicholas Sparks's books. I think I'll say Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks because it's a romantic book but, it's a tearjerker. I enjoy sad stories but, the journey to the sorrow is romantic & I, perhaps it's my Pisces or my something else, am a hopeless romantic. I'd give anything to know that when I'm an adult, I will have my true love as my husband. My CD would be... hmmm... (I'm calling the wedding off. Your questions are too hard!!! lol) I guess I'd have to pick Jewel's Pieces of You because it reminds me of when I was little. I don't really know why. For my magazine, I would choose CosmoGirl! because it would keep me informed on world events (some what) and it would keep me feeling great about myself & my situation. I'd feel great about my life & be inspired by the true stories of girl's far worse of than I. Now, back to the other question.


Okey-dokey? Well, I'm off to do that pesky homework. These questions were actually pretty hard. (For those that are new here, I am not marrying Madman. Just thought I'd make that clear.)

Love ya

~Vickey~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification on the Super Girl Shirt. Not ample at 14?.... Give it time, age does wonders for the body and mind.

Perhaps a new woman in the house has caused the remulling of the divorce? Some things just keep popping up occasionally like those pesky email viruses that sometimes find their way into my inbox. Might I suggest you tell dad he's busted? Keep things honest and open. If you’re wondering about the girlfriend ask. He may be wanting to tell or talk to you but not sure how to. It was always tough to talk to my kids about anything I thought might be a sensitive issue... such a chicken I am. [BAWK BAWK! * Growing feathers*] But it always felt good to get things out in the open. … Hey look at me, new job or what.... Ann Landers? Mr. giving advice when it isn't even asked for. Sorry bout that.

Excellent answers to the questions. Of all the times I've asked the question about who to invite for dinner, RARELY does anyone (male or female) select two female historical people. Awesome! We soooooo overlook all the accomplishments women have made in this world throughout history. How much print do women get in history books? And when they do how are they often portrayed? No... no... not new questions to answer in your blog ... well unless you want to. Just thinking out loud.

Sorry to hear the wedding is off, does mean I should cancel my Tux order? Tee hee.

I suppose you'll be glued to the tube this Wednesday for the final and decisive presidential debate? HA! Thought so! Gotta goOoOoOoOoooOOOOoo Toodles.