Friday, October 8, 2004

Morning After the Party

It's the morning after the party and I'm sitting in TRSH. Late. Without a pass. It's such a joke. I just sit and write for forty minutes. I can talk to Lindz in sign, too. She (the "teacher") can't see my hands because Laura's in front of me.

I flet so incredibly light this morning. I don't know why. I'm covered in bug bites from last night. I put my hair up because Jake thought I was gorgeous with it down. He got too touchy-feeling for me. (As said in an entry that should have been prior to this but will be after this because it's in my backpack and that won't be here until about 9:30 but, I will copy it down as soon as I get it, I'm not into the physical. I think I'm going to be the kind of girl that you don't touch unless I send clear signals or I make the first move. I even gave lcear signals last night that I did not want to be touched. I went to run when he was hanging on me. I moved away when he moved near. I hung on Lindz. I went for a drink when his arm was on my waist and I never touched him. I put my elbows in his way. So many signs. He didn't get it until I asked Lindz to talk to him. He stayed away for a while. Didn't touch me at all until I left. I hugged everyone then.) I pulled a Jamie. Have you ever read A Walk to Remember? In it, Jamie manipulates Landon. When mad at him, she pulls her hair back into a bun. When not mad at him, she leaves it down. I was ticked-ish that he thought I would let his hands be on my waist for the night so I put my hair up. (Though he did ask if I was okay with it and I said yeah but, at the time, I was. I soon became uncomfortable with it.) See? At fourteen, I already can manipulate guys. My mom taught me well. LOL. Not really. I learned myself.

Well, I still can't believe I have people reading this. Murph checked in earlier. No, this is not your mention in my blog. That will be in the entry entitled "The Party", kay? A few people from J-Land have come here. At least one has an alert set up. Leave me a comment and I'll leave a link to your blog in here. I've got an alert for comments up and I flip (in a good way) whenever I see an alert for comments in my in-box. So help me flip out! TRSH is almost over. Love y'all.

XO Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... so what is TRSH ... dumb quest I know but clueless here. So easy for us guys to get carried away with the touchy feely thing, seems to have something with the way male brains may be wired VS female brains. Took me awhile to learn how to read the "signals" girls and later woman sent me. Quite dense sometimes I iz. Part of the problem was, and still sometimes is, that if it makes me feel good should it turn on the gal as well? Not very considerate I know but I caught on, mostly, it helped TONS to find the love of my life. Yeah you will too, no doubt.

Never read a A Walk to Remember but it's my daughter's favorite movie and she says the books worlds better. Toodles mylady.