Sunday, October 10, 2004

Well that was great!

That was so amazing! I got to hang out with Beena & Liz J & Justin & Jeff (the last two suck because they wouldn't come watch Beena & Liz try on prom dresses:( ). I stalked Murph's sexy body (lol) and he talked about my chest again. People apparently notice my chest when I wear my SuperGirl shirt. Maybe I should wear it more often. Hmmmm...

Well, I had immense fun at the mall. Beena & I tried these Chicken Ceaser Salad Wraps. They were divine. Umm... yea...

My dad is sleeping with his girlfriend, Gail, and he won't admit it. Her toothbrush was in my bathroom, he had cleaned the car out from Sunday papers "for me" (yea, right. He never cleans the car out for me.), and Joey found her anklet broken in Dad's bed. All evidence points to sleeping together, correct? Any theories? I'd love to hear them. Also, the three questions thing is still on. I look forward to reading your questions.

Love y'all.
~Vickey~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at the mall. Not sure about the Super Girl shirt. Perhaps should try out a few more and see if any others have a similar effect.

Oh dear, I think dad's busted. How do you feel about another woman in the house?

3 questions hu? ... OK here goes.

1. If you could be a member of any TV family, currently on TV or from the past, which would you chose and why?

2. If you could invite any 2 people from history (can't be a relative, have to be deceased) who would you invite and where would you take them to eat?

3. Stranded on a desert isle for a year. You can have one book, one CD, and one magazine or periodical dropped to you for the year. What would you choose?

Not sure I'll get this question thingy on my site soon, soooooo if ya want to email me 3 q's I'll try to give em a shot.