Monday, October 18, 2004

Saturday Six (on a Monday)

1. What was your favorite Halloween candy to receive as a child?

I don't consider myself a child anymore but, I still like to get candy. Currently, Babe Ruth's are my favorites.

2. Of cities you've visited (that you don't live in), which is your favorite and why?

NYC, baby! I don't travel much but I went there and the city is so gorgeous! So big! I was filled with awe at the impressiveness of the buildings and other structures.

3. What is the oldest appliance in your kitchen (and how old is it)?

I have no idea at all! Probably the microwave (about 10 years old, I think).

4. How many broken bones have you suffered in your life time, and when was the most recent?

Never a broken bone, stitch, nosebleed. Only one surgery (tonsilectomy), knock on wood.

5. Check your caller ID:  who is the last person to have called you?

Called my house? I don't know (Dad deleted the Caller ID for once). Called me-Liz last night

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #26 from
Nettie: What would you say is your biggest "character flaw?"

Biggest character flaw? Hmmm... A cross of two things, I guess. Severe PMS and obsession. I tend to eat half the bag of chips rather than a handful, 12 cookies rather than one, want to know everything about my newest interest (JFK, Joan of Arc, Cleopatra, etc.) at once, etc.

On the PMS note, it sucks!!! (Sorry guys. I need to rant for a minute.) PMS SUCKS! Ow & ugh!

Done ranting (don't have the energy/ambition). Thanks for listening. Love always,

~Vickey~

No comments: