Saturday, October 2, 2004

Jon/Cellular

Yay! Jon's gonna be here in two hours and thirty some minutes! Yay! Oh, my gosh! I look like crap! I need to take a shower, brush my hair, etc. Lindz's room (I'm spending the weekend here) is littered with stuff. Should get my butt offline and clean. I don't want to but, sometimes we have to do stuff that we don't want to. Allergies suck.

Anyhow, I saw Cellular with Lindz and Suzanne last night. It was a good movie. Some parts scared the crap out of me though. Like when the gun would just all of a sudden fire. I jumped a mile. Go see it. {Author's note: Shall we Dance? was apparently a sneak preview. It comes out October 15, I believe.}

Well, I'm getting off as soon as I wrap up this convo with Liz La.

I'm now getting pestered by Lindz so, arrivederci and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review of Cellular, good to hear other folk's opinions bout it. I agree ... allergies suck, big time. Can't wait for the first deep freeze.