Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Je prends l'Allemand mais pense que le Français est beaucoup plus.

Well, the contest begins now. What does my subject mean? On your honor, now. Don't use a translator. Let's see... what to talk about? I have nothing of relevance to write. How about Halloween?

I love October. (To see a few reasons, go to this entry.) Halloween is absolutely amazing. I'm dressing up as a brunette Marilyn Monroe. My dress is a copy of the one she wore with the air from the subway blowing up her skirt. Plus a white fur coat and heels (if I can find some). Probably going to go to Lindz's party and hang there. I'll get to show off my fabulous coustume to more people that way. hehe ^_^ Well, I can't wait to go to the Cider Mill and get cider and ooo! Seasame seed treats! I can't wait! OM Gosh! They're the bestest things ever! Oh, and caramel apples! I just had one the other day. My first one in October for two years! (Braces suck!) Oh, what else can I not wait for? Leaves! Jumping in leaves! I wish the complex would leave a pile for me to jump and play in!

Well, I should stop talking to every one and start doing my homework. Life as a freshman sucks sometimes. Love y'all.
~Vickey~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hopelessblondie... it's ur good friend Alioops1205!!! nice entry!!! I bet braces do suck... not being able to eat caramel apples... come on... that's a little harsh... wouldn't u say!!!! Pe@ce!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome costume, bet you'll drive the guys wild. Jumpinjg in leaf piles is soooooooo fun! This weekend I pissed off a guy who had just finished raking a humingus pile in front of his houe. Just could not resist jumping in and covering up (NOT smart for my asthma but sometimes my little kid wins out). The guy came blasting outa the house calling me things I hadn't heard in many years. If I am even half those things I don't deserve to live beyond yesterday. I offered to help rake them up again, it wasn't that bad of a mess! He....ummmmm.... wasn't very receptive to the idea. I think I'll wait a bit and leave him some Christmas cookies or something.  

We Pices DO LOVE to get all costumed up don't we? Must be why so many of us are in the theater and movies. Toodles Miss Marilyn..

Still working on the title of this entry ... very challenging, and inventive.

Anonymous said...

Yeah fall is the best! Exspecially all the wonderufl smells. It also helps that the polens aren't that bad (otherwise i would die). But anyways. I think it's sad that you don't have any leaves of your own to jump in, but if you ever want to i have tons of leaves that you could jump in. Oh and maybe we could go over to my grandmas and have some apple pie(she makes the best apple pie). And then we could go over to where i usede to live and play in all the leaves there.
Getting back on task i can't wait to see your costum at the party(at which i'm sure you'll be a big hit). Oh and that whole womyn thing it actually makes alot of sense and should be spread across the globe.
bbfn