Saturday, October 23, 2004

Saturday Six (on time, too!)

1. Think back to your years of Trick or Treating:  Which one of your past Halloween costumes are you most proud of?

Which one? Geez... to only pick one is so difficult. I guess I really liked the sock-hopper coustume my great-step-grandmother made me. I wore it as three different variations. Once as a sock-hopper, once as a roller-skating waitress, and once as "Good Sandy" from Grease.

2. What is the format of your favorite radio station?  (In other words, what type of music does it play?)

Today's country

3. What is the oldest thing in your medicine cabinet?

I'd tell you if I was at home... Instead, the oldest thing in my grandmother's vitamin storage unit thingy is *goes to check* *back* unknown. The stupid things don't have dates on them.

4. What kind of book do you most prefer:  hardback, paperback, audio or library?

Paperback. My copy of The Notebook is paperback & you can see where my hands go everytime I open it up.

5. What is your favorite comfort food and when was the last time you felt bad enough that you needed a big helping of it?

Depends on the time but caramel apples, chocolate covered strawberries, and homemade nachos rank pretty high. I had a caramel apple yesterday but that was just a craving not a "need to feel better" thing. I think it would have been Sunday night but, I didn't opt for the comfort food....

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #28 from
Tara:  
Dust off your high school yearbook.  What was your Senior quote and/or what were you voted ''Most...'' or ''Most Likely To....''?

I'm only a freshman!!! I'd like to be voted "Most Likely To Break Her Family's Bad Traditions" (aka dropping out of high school before senior year, not going to college, and having children at a very young age) but I don't think that's a category. My quote will probably be something like, "What is normal? Is it you? Is it me? Is it him or her? It is all of us. We are all normal to ourselves. It is when we stop acting as we typically do when we are not normal."

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this edition of the Saturday Six. That's it for now.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"What is normal? Is it you? Is it me? Is it him or her? It is all of us. We are all normal to ourselves. It is when we stop acting as we typically do when we are not normal."
Love the quote. Nice answers. :)
Rohan

Anonymous said...

Like your yearbook quote, was never considered "normal" here and didn't care ... sometimes. I also think yu have a damn fine chance of breaking that family tradition, if nothing else becasue you are aware of it and determined NOT to follow it. The ball is in your court.


Maybe I'm getting old but I can't even think of my favorite H costume... can;t remember any. Usually I just made up my own, whatever I could dig up.

Well toodles. Red Sox are on TV gotta GOGOGOGOGOGOGOooOOooOOoo