Monday, October 11, 2004

Perhaps I should start a contest about funky subject lines. See the P.S. for details.

sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks

Yes, you can all say sucks here. Don't worry. I won't tell your mommy. hehe ^_^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There technically isn't a new woman in the house. She's not living here but, they are sleeping together. I think I told my dad that I know he's sleeping with her but, he refuses to admit it. The remulling of the divorce happened slightly before the discovery of their boudoir antics. I don't think I'll ever stop going over that time in my head just because it defines me in so many ways. I would not be the same person I am now if my parents were still together, happily. Going through any large event changes you. Oh, and anyone that gives advice to me, thanks. Don't worry about sounding like Ann Landers. (Madman, it's part of the whole Pisces thing. I do the same.)

When I answered that second to last question (about which two historical people I would want to met), I quite honestly thought of far more womyn (see end of this paragraph) than men that I might have put down. Cleo and Joan seemed like better choices to me though. I don't really know why. Women do not get protrayed often in history. When they do, they are typically not treated well in their society. Thank goodness we are now. (Sorry, I tend to go off on the subject of how woman are treated. To start with, it's woMAN. Why not womyn or womin? From here on out, woman will not be used by me except in school papers. Womyn is now the term. Kay? Great!)

I shall be glued to the television this Wednesday night for the final debate. I'm sure that it will be assigned to me by my wonderful teacher. Thank you, Mrs. Brooks. *rolls eyes* Thus, it will be a forced gluing. Unfortunatly for her, I did not finish watching this last debate. Is it my fault if I fell asleep? (Yes, I did tape it but, shhh! She doesn't know that.)

Well, I have homework that I had better do because I don't want to be killed. If anyone would like to do a divider page for me, I'd really appreciate it. Just kidding. I'll do it myself, I suppose. Arrivederci.

~Vickey~

 

P.S. Okay, here's the deal with my subject lines. From now until I feel like stopping, I will put a funky subject line in a foreign language. You try to decipher it. Reward: I'll put your screen name in my entry with a link to your blog if you leave it in the comments section. I can't leave the link in the entry if I don't know the address in the first place. Rules are: no translators. Not as in the profession. As in the object. Okay? Ummm... this starts with my next entry. Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Womyn hu? Hmmmm I like that! Let's start a fad and change the world one word at a time. Gotta start somewhere. OK I'm outta here. Toodles.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really cool game! Of course i will probably SUCK! because they only other language i can decipher is "dora the explorer". LMAO!
HUGS,
~ANgel