Thursday, October 7, 2004

Party tonight/computer

Well, first of all, the party with Jake is tonight. I'll let y'all know how it went tomorrow (or later tonight). Secondly, my e-mails are all back! Everything is how it was. This is so weird. Well, I still love me some comments....
XO Vickey XO

P.S. Madman-I've had tons of immature students sing the song from the Fairly Odd Parents to me. (the one that goes, "Icky Vicky. You're so icky"). In 4th grade, my best friend (Tori-I miss you!) jinxed me so I couldn't talk until she said my name 3 times. She pretended to forget my name and starts rhyming Vickey with stuff. "Mickey, Nickey, Bicky, Kicky, [insert something inappropriate here]". But, she was just kidding........... I hope........ Well, arrivederci all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a most awesome tonight at the party. I assume Jake will be the perfect gentleman ... he'll probably be quoting Shakespeare eh? Enjoy and be safe. Can't wait to read all bout it. Glad your e-mails are back up and running, sometimes stuff just happens.

Thanks for insight into what might have happened to poor Victoria from my college days. Ah yes even dear friends can test out patience at times... fortunate that you are a forgiving lass. Toodles.

Anonymous said...

Heya Victoria! 'tis Murph!

Told you i'd remember this address no problem.

Party was fun, thanks for coming, i eagerly await seeing myself on this page!