Monday, October 25, 2004

I miei cari amici in J Atterra

Reminder to myself: Do not stay up all hours of the night until summertime comes! It will make you almost miss first period.

That said….

Walking through Crack Alley (aka Peachtree) is hell in the mornings. I probably smell like weed. Not fun at all. But voice is (or would be if my head and stomach would stop hurting!). Buh-bye for 40 minutes-ish.

German class. I feel like I’m a married college womyn who just rolled out of bed after a long night with her husband. Prolly cuz my hair feels messy and I’m wearing a men’s dress shirt. Sometimes this shirt makes me feel crappy and other times I feel amazing.

I guess I go throught phases where I’m obsessed with something then I’ll go into overload and hate it. Clothing, food, CD’s, bits of information.

Time to reveal my latest mystery subject: I love my beautiful brown hair. Nothing to do with my grandmother or shoes as you can see. If you’re new to my journal, check out the rules here: http://journals.aol.com/hopelessBlondie/VictoriasJournal/entries/844. One added rule: it must be done by the deadline given in the entry with the “odd” subject. This one is due on Monday by ten pm. It’s Italian.

Remember Jake (If not, see this entry: http://journals.aol.com/HopelessBlondie/VictoriasJournal/entries/829 )? Mr. Shakespeare? Well, he won’t let me buy the Sparks book that I really want to read because he wants to buy it for me. [Note: he did.] Mr. Messina beckons. Must go participate in a bad joke session.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang and I was so sure I had it right! Guess I need a new translator. Still time to figure this one out? Since you no longer have brown hair... well not totaly... I know this doesn't have anything to do with that.

Thought of you the other day as I sat in the movie THE NOTEBOOK based on Nicholas Spark's book. Tears rolling down my cheek, yeah real men do cry. What a sweet, tender, sad, joyful story that was. Definetly have to read more of Mr. Sparks ... when life slows. Time to dashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhhhhhhhhshhhhhshhhhhhhSHSHSHSHHSH Toodles