Wednesday, October 27, 2004

At the library

Thank you all for your comments about my writing. I love to do it so this journal is so very very fun for me. That isn't sarcasm. Ewwww!!! Lindz just found an old m&m laying around and she ate it! This isn't at her house! This is the library. People are idiots but, in the fun way right now. Lester (or whatever his name is now) is listening to my Jewel CD. Don't think he likes it. Liz-I miss you!!! I was listening to that this morning and missed you soooooo much! Haha! I listened to the second track. Too bad for you. Back to the general public: life is great right now. I started writing poetry this morning and it was actually happy! It was about fall and the leaves. I'll post it when I finish it. For now, I have an hour to kill here. I guess I'll go read some e-mails (and stop my FLYlady ones until I get my computer back. lol). Arrivederci for now. I'll probably write something after I finish my e-mails.

Love always,
Vickey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am looking forward to more poetry :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

You're just too cute~ <little cheek pinching> ~ No, I'm kidding.  You're a riot though, you make me miss being a teenager and all the fun it was to be crazy...I'm gonna go tickle myself until I fall off the bed now, just for old times sake.  You've got a good head on your shoulders kid, I'll drop in and check out what spills out of it!  Some crazy old quarter of a century mom, wow that would make me 175 in dog years....~B

http://journals.aol.com/quartrlyfecrysis/ConfessionsbyQuartrLyfeCrysis

Anonymous said...

LOL Reminds me of my library days. Mrs. Paulsson. Oh that lady was as mean as she looked. Never found any old food in that place though. I know I would have had a friend there that would eat it if an old M&M was to be found.
New reader to your J and I will be back in the future.

Anonymous said...

Hello there mylady. Life's been full but taking the time to catch up here. You are establishing a nice readership, not surprising since you are a talented individual and enjoy writing. Hey tell Lindz M&M's are cool but to pass on the old gum stuck under tables & chairs ... most of the taste has usually been chewed outa those sticky, hardened wads. EWWWWEEEewwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeEeEeE Toodles

Anonymous said...

hey. where r u from?  what state?  I might know u.  Your entry was great!