Thursday, October 14, 2004

My solo

"Typical" teen that I am, I'd rather do anything but schoolwork. I could do my math or my science. I could practice my solo. (I don't think Mr. Messina would like that much.)

About my solo, I love it! It's in Italian. An Italian love song. I'm going to sing it to my Poppy when I learn it. It's gorgeous. Caro mio ben. Cre di mi almen, Senza di te, Languischi il cor. My dearest love, believe me at least, without you, my heart languishes forever. I love it!

Vickey

P.S. Tomorrow I'll write up another entry. I've got it written already but, I don't have time to type it. I know you're all dying to hear about the Protest for Peace but, you'll have to wait a bit longer. Sorry, sugar. Love to y'all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing young lady, speaks foreign languages and can sing Italian love ballads as well. Where will this amzing solo be performed? I sing in the shower ... and it turns off the water. EEEEK! Can't wait to read about the protest for peace.

MM

Anonymous said...

Hmmm protest for peace aye. Sounds interesting. I can't wait to hear all about it.
You never cease to amaze me what w/ all your wonderful talents. And not only that but you a great person to ask for hwlp w/ problems but we have also had some of the most interesting and itlectual conversations that i have had in a long time. So thanks for being a great friend through both the good and the bad.