Monday, October 11, 2004

Sunday Brunch on a Monday

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney

1) What is your favorite Disney movie and why?

Favorite? As in one? Hmmm... Sleeping Beauty, I think because Love conquers all in that movie.
2) Who is your favorite Disney character and why?

Cinderella because she was a poor little girl who fell in love (can you tell I like love?) and became a princess.
3) What is your favorite Disney song and why?

Once upon a dream from Sleeping Beauty because the melody is enchanting and the thought of knowing your love before you met them (yes, I'm in a romantic mood) is great to me.
4) Disneyland or Disneyworld? Why?

I don't know because I've never been to either one.
5) Do you have any decorations or articles of clothing in your home
that are Disney and what are they?

Yes, I'm sure. Let's see.... my shirt right now has Pooh & Piglet. I have a sweatsuit with Tinkerbell on it (top and bottom). Also, I have a Tinkerbell pen. I'm sure there's other stuff but, I can't recall it at the moment.


Well, that's it for now. I think I'm addicted to blogging. Ahhh! That's probably not a good thing. Oh, well. I'll work on it. Have a great day.

~Vickey~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah well bloging is not a bad thing. it helps you to get things out a little bit or is just somthing to pass the time. The way that i see it the more things you have to keep you occupied the less likley you are to get in trouble.So blog your heart out till you can't blog no more.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... gotta say my favorite Disney movie is Peter Pan and my favorite character is Peter Pan because everyone keeps telling me to GROW UP and I have been and will continue to obstinately R E F U S E!

Know what you mean about blogging. Scary thing is the more comments I get, the more addicted I become. But it does pass the time, allow for meeting fine, awseome human beings such as yourself, and give me a reason for paying my dang AOL bill every month. Toodles