Wednesday, October 6, 2004

YAY!/This sucks!

Okay, well, now I have to marry MadmanADHD. Just kidding. Two comments in one day! From one person! Somebody has an alert on my journal! (Leave a comment and you'll get this kind of praise, I'm sure!)Yay!  As he said, bargains rock. I once spent $50 on $150 worth of clothes. I was on a mental "high" for days. My names may sound proper and British but, I hated them when I was little. Yet, I loved the British accent (still do). Due to that one comment from my Saturday Six, Jake looked up the eighteenth sonnet. Yes, I do love to be treated like royalty sometimes, but at others, being a Pisces, I hate it. I just want to be left to fend for myself. Pisces do tend to over-embelish sometimes but, my friends love that sometimes because I go over and over again about how much I love something. The whole Jake deal: (sorry if you're reading this. my thoughts tend to go here when i'm online) He went out with Lindz (my best friend) so that would typically set him off-limits but, I asked her if she minded and she doesn't mind. Thinks it's cute. (We tend to mother each other sometimes.) So he's back on the menu. He's 6' 2". I'm 5' 1". We're very similar in some of our beliefs. Both of our parents are divorced due in part to infedility. Any comments? Leave 'em.


On an unrelated topic, someone has hacked into my stuff. My font was different, my saved e-mails are gone, everything is just messed up. Any ideas on what happened? Everything from after 8/10/04 appears to be gone. Only my bestest friend and I have the password. She didn't do anything and neither did I. (I know she didn't because I was at her house and nobody was on my screenname last night.) This is so incredibly sucky.....

 

This is a link to MadmanADHD's journal. If anyone can tell me how to make the link show something other than the URL, I'd really appreciate it. http://journals.aol.com/madmanadhd/ConfessionsofaMadmanInsightsinto/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now wait a second I can't afford another wedding so soon!!! Even bargain hunting stuff is expensive. ... Pretty cool to actually save $100 on clothes. Way. I had a friend in college named Victoria who would NOT even answer if called "Vicky" cause she had had some very nasty experiences with people rhyming her name. [Don't go there? ...ok] So she only went by Victoria. Sounds like you 'n Jake have a chance ... cool he even looked up your favorite sonnet... way to drop the hints...

Very sucky about someone getting into your stuff and messing round with things. Ewww not at all kool. Time to change the ol password, perhaps on a regular basis for awhile. Good luck remembering it... I used to forget mine all the time. Ding dong!!
               Gottaa GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thanks for the link to my journal in yours. Mightly appreciated mylady. OUTA HEREEeEeEeeeeeeeeeeeee
(sorry it's past my bedtime and all...meds musta wore off.......;-)

Anonymous said...

Vic,
to put the name and not the url just go to add an entry page then click on your favorites find the journal you want in your post and drag it to the entry box where you want it....hope that helps....

ps) isnt madman a hoot?  he was the first person to leave a comment in my journal!!!!!!!

Stacy  http://journals.aol.com/djzgirl71/Mylifewith5kidsonecatandalmostne