Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Another Life Update

Sunday's are hell. I went to church this morning. Loved it. It's my new church, I think. I went to Tracy's afterwards to work on our English project. It was actually fun. Got home & (finally) ate lunch. Blah blah boring boring. Talked to Mom & tried to fix AOL (didn't work & may have messed it up 100%). Wound up fighting with Dad. Again. It's been 3 weeks since my first temptation (October 17th). I've only drawn once (w/a red marker) but today, I put rubber bands on my wrist (to count how many glasses of what I drink) and wound up snapping them. Keeps me from cutting but I'm still hurting myself. I've waged war in my head over this. Before it was my friends doing it though. Yea, it's not permanent & it's not life threatening but it's still hurting myself. What do you all think? Benefits outweigh the consequences or vice versa? Thoughts are much appreciated. I need to sort out what I think. Sometimes to do that, I need to hear what other people think. Another night where I should be in bed earlier than I will be. Good night to all.

Love always,
Vickey

No comments: