Thursday, November 18, 2004

Thanks

November 16, 2004-Feeling: Blessed

My emotions keep changing. Up, down, up, down. (Quit laughing, Lindz.) Never too far down though. Thank you to everyone who has sent good thoughts, vibes, and/or prayers the way of the friends I have mentioned and myself. They and I really appreciate it. I know it has helped me tremendously. They've kept me from going to that place no matter how pissed off I get. Eved just venting it out here and knowing someone hears and cares helps. Thank you all for everything you have done to help me and my friends. I ask that you continue to pray for all the people dealing with similar temptations and struggles. Whether you kow them or not, they're glad you're praying for them, glad to be on the road to recovery.

We all deal with problems, family, finanacial, school, or work, just daily life. We just need to know how to deal with it. Cutting is not the answer, my friends. Suicide is just a permanant answer to a temporary problem. If anyone reading this is thinking about harming or killing themself, please reconsider. Please talk to someone. A counselor, a friend, a family member. If one of your loved ones is dealing with this, please get them help. Get them to a professional. You can help but only so far. A professional has been taught how to deal with this whereas, if you're anything like me, you're flying by the seat of your pants.

Love always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome Vickey. Rest assured the good vibes, thoughts, and prayers will continue. You ARE an awesome person. I’ll keep a link to this entry to share with others who might be at a low part in their life. Such encouraging words.