Wednesday, November 3, 2004

current entry (as in not written and then copied in)

Well, I'll get back to copying entries tomorrow but for now, I need to write some stuff from my head out into cyberspace (hope y'all don't mind).....

The election: I have an entry about this but, it's a while coming. I'm okay with Bush winning. Whatever God wants to happen will happen no matter who is President. (Thanks for that bit of wisdom, Nina!) I'd have preferred Kerry but, it didn't happen so I'm dealing with it.

Youth group: Three weeks running. Love it. I'm never leaving! It rocks. I feel so full spiritually when I leave there. I wish it was more often, like every other night or something. It's just too far and few between.

Guys: I want a boyfriend!!!!! I want that guy I dreamt about to come save me from this place, to whisk me up in his arms and carry me far, far away to a land where my dad and others can't get to me. I want a guy to hold me and whisper in my ear those magic words. Not "I love you" but "I think you're gorgeous/great/amazing/ whatever it is that needs to be said at that moment to make all my troubles go away."

Well, I think I've got enough thoughts out for now. Thanks for wasting your time with me. Arrivederci.

Love always,
Vickey

 

P.S. I know this is a little late but, the answer to the contest is "My dearest friends in J Land" or something like that. I don't recall the exact wording. No body guessed! It's no fun if you don't try. Come on and try next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good attitude about the election. Deal with it but stay connected.

Awesome to hear youth group is still rocking. Good to have a solid place to get recharged in a healthy, spiritual way.

Hard to fight off those hormones and Picean desires isn't it? That ol romantic bug burrows right down to the heart and soul. He's out there Vickey, waiting and searching as hard as you. Someone as talented, intelligent, romantic, and with a good heart and fine looks will find your man ... and break a few more hearts along the way. Hang tough and be picky, you deserve not just someone to carry you away from your troubles... but someone to treat cha with the respect, honor, and love you deserve. That's gonna take some time, a good chunk of it perhaps.

Trying to get all caught up before my journal get's on the featured list tomorrow. I hear things could get crazy. Hey should I give you another mention in my journal again ... send some more readers your way? Fill your box with comments! Aint it grrreat.

Toodles.