Monday, November 22, 2004

Umm... computer help?

Okay, I'm an idiot. I have been told that my colors are blinding someone and being the considerate human being that I am, I have decided to change my default colors. Now the problem here is that I can't remember how to! If someone could tell me how, I'd very much appreciate it and would send them cyber-chocolate. I tried going into edit journal but that gave me bumpkiss (sp?). Maybe it's because I'm not on my main computer. Hmmm.... well, regardless, I can't remember how so any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Love always,
Vickey

P.S. Are these colors any better? Suggestions welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm... I haven't figured that out either. But maybe I can mess with it and let you know.

Anonymous said...

Should be able to do it through edit journal - may have to be on your main computer though.  Cool, new colours :o)  Small things please Sara!!
Sara   x