Monday, November 29, 2004

Brother for sale

Feeling: my teeth be moved by my retainer [speaking of which....]

Brother for sale. I'll pay you $1000 to take him. Just give me time to pay it off. Once a month installments of $10 with 5% interest. If you live somewhere far from New England, I'll pay $3000 w/ 5% interest.

He's really pissing me off. Comments, actions, everything. ROAR! He's turning into a combo of his father and Ray. Enough about that buttmunch (just when ya think I' so mature, ya realize, I'm a typical teen).

Love always,
Vickey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO This reminds me of a poem by Shel Silverstein calles "Sister for Sale" ever read it. Sorry but I'm broke today.

Anonymous said...

I live in England, that far enough away?!!
Of course you're a 'typical teen' - whatever that is - just a mature one :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I only have $999 a dollar short :) I have a 16 year old brother and he still bothers me.