Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Motto

I have a new motto. Here's how I described it to Lindz yesterday: HopelessBlondie: i love myself right now
BaNaNaCHiCKeN555: why?
HopelessBlondie: idk but i'm sitting here w/my mom's robe on, headphones on, eating nachos & bloggin (& talkin 2 ppl of course)
BaNaNaCHiCKeN555: lol sweet
HopelessBlondie: absolutely. i so love myself. oh, did i tell you my new motto?
BaNaNaCHiCKeN555: what is it?
HopelessBlondie: do unto yourself as you would do unto that little girl. (the picture...)
BaNaNaCHiCKeN555: hehe
BaNaNaCHiCKeN555: yeah
HopelessBlondie: because i wouldnt want anything bad for her. i look at that pic & yea, i know it's me but i also know it's not. it's not me, it's this precious little angel w/o a worry in the world. she only cares that her parents tuck her in at night. i want the world for her. i want happiness for her. i wouldn't ever hurt her in any way nor would i let anyone else hurt her. so this motto works perfectly for me
BaNaNaCHiCKeN555: yeah it really does
HopelessBlondie: brb. need water (v. salty chips)
HopelessBlondie is away at 3:51:56 PM.

The picture I mentioned is of me playing at a table with a teaset. My mom is behind me, looking to the side and smiling at someone that isn't in the picture. My dad is sitting on the couch, behind my mom, leaning over toward her, looking down. I've got a huge decision to make right now (that I'll get into later) and I keep asking, "What do I want for that baby girl?" And I keep saying, "Happiness." I want her to be happy and for her to be happy, I have to be happy. So, I want happiness for myself. Great. Now, how do I get that? *sigh* That's for another entry.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent philosophy.
Be good to that girl inside, she'll stay with you forever ;)
I certainly don't know the answers to happiness but I have found that the greatest pleasures I've had have been when I followed my heart.  
You have to get through the storm to see the rainbow.
xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

You are light years ahead of me mylady... I spent much of my teen and young adult years hating myself... nearly killed me.  So keep on believing you deserve the best... then strive ever towards it. Won't be easy or always achieveable but never give up.

Careful on the happiness thing, it's sometimes over rated. Gotta swallow a little misery to appreciate the joy in life. Just don't get too satisfied on the tast of misery .. I think some people actually enjoy being miserable. But you seem to be heading in the right direction. Take care of the incredable person you are because you are together for a lifetime. Others may try to talk you into doing some wierd sh** but they can walk away ... while you get a birds eye view of you every day...24/7.

So... an a lighter note did you see that beautiful, fantastic, very romantic full moon this weekend? OMG it stopped me in my tracks as it breached the horizon one night. The Creator sure knows how to lay on the gifts hu? Toodles.