Sunday, November 14, 2004

Take this quiz Tuesday (yes, it's Sunday :[)

Well, in being an idiot, I'm doing Take this quiz Tuesday nearly a week after the fact. Hopefully, I can be on time soon. I got this from Chelle who got it from Heather. (Yes, I am stealing quite a few things from Chelle. Sorry! It's just such a great waste of time that I don't have to waste. hehe ^_^ My apologies if you feel offended in the slightest.) Time for my results.... then the link to the quiz.

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of JoeBut don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.

Here is the link... http://www.yournewromance.com/coffeequiz.html. Enjoy the quiz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No offense taken. Coming to your journal is never a waste of time... it's just that I have so little time to spend doing enjoyable things like this.