Saturday, November 20, 2004

Pictures, Thanksgiving, Comments

That was a freaking riot. That guy was freaking great. He had me in tears from laughing so hard. And Joey! My goodness, Joey! He laughed so hard, his face turned red and his eyes were bloodshot! It was great. I have never had so much fun having my picture taken. An hour and a half & $75 later, awesome pics. We got 5 out of 7. Three of Joey and I, one of me, and one of Joey. The two we didn't get were of us both. Allow me to paint you a picture: two children, 15 & 10; frosty; top hats; scarves; Elmo; and a teddy bear. Elmo and a teddy bear? What was he thinking? We didn't get that one. The other we didn't get was because Joey wasn't ready and had we tried to retake it we would have lost the other shots. Two nearly identical ones of us. Blah. One of Joey by himself. It's a good picture considering the lense nearly cracked. (lol. I'm mean, I know. He's my little brother and I get to make fun of him though. bwahaha) Lastly, the one of just moi. Country road background, roses in my hand. Gorgeous, if I do say so myself. If I ever figure out my scanner, I'll upload some of them. I'm obsessed, I know. Please forgive me. *puppy dog eyes* [This is where you say, "Okay." and I smile sweetly. hehe]

Wow. Two days of school next week. I hope I don't get homework for the break. That would be awful. So far, Thanksgiving is looking great. I'm going to Mom's after youth group Wednesday night. (So we leave Dad's around 8:30-ish and get there around 10:30 or 11. I've arrived later. Left there later too. But that's another story for another day.) Uncle AJ and his girlfriend, Lori, are coming up Wednesday night, too. Thanksgiving will be over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Beth (yay ::sarcasm::), Ray (my stepdad), Mom, Sami (my sister), Joey (my brother), Uncle AJ, Lori, and me get to spend Thanksgiving together. It feels like a real Thanksgiving. I can't wait for it. Since Mom's coming later, I get to go to youth group too which rocks. Fifth time in six weeks that I get to go. Yay! Can't wait.

You know what I just noticed? It seems like people go through periods where they leave a lot of comments here. First, madmanADHD (Michael) left most of my comments. Then, sarajanesmiles (Sara). Now it's quartrlyfecrysis (B). I found that odd. Speaking of which, anybody know anything about madman? I can't get to his journal for some reason, be it incorrect address or screwy AOL. Well, I'm off to im for a while and surf the net.Hopefully get to sleep at a decent hour so I can wake up and FLY off to church and then back to dad's for a few hours before I head to Lindz's. Gosh am I busy for the next week.

Love always,
Vickey

P.S. Okay, now that's weird. Being the computer whiz that I tend to be, how could I have the wrong URL for a journal? So weird. I didn't get my alert either. I'll have to check into that but, I have re-found madman's journal. I'll now be updating the links I have placed into my sidebar and favorites section. Arrivederci and enjoy the rest of your night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving!
I'm looking forward to no homework for school break too....not that helping with coloring squares and writing 1-10 is tough but still, it's homework ;)
take it easy~B

Anonymous said...

Hey there Guess WHO? Boy have I missed reading your journal. Love your style and hearing about the wonderful things happening with you. Sounds like the picture adventure with you and Joey was a blast and a half. You just have to get those photos up-linked to your journal somehow. **Pleading and begging, Giving own puppy dog eyes look**
Sorry I haven’t been around much first the conference in CA, then playing catch up (still not there yet), then another presentation yesterday. Whew! Very nice feeling to know I was missed *smiles and blushes a fine share of red*. Gotta catch up on past entries.
Hope your teachers are nice to ya and you catch a break with homework! Sounds like family and friends will fill your T-Giving break. YAY! Toodles.