Monday, November 15, 2004

Chocolate and my latest batch of insanity

Well, I'm in a really really good mood. I don't know why. Perhaps it has something to do with the massive amounts of chocolate I've been inhaling. Speaking of which.... Yup I went to get chocolate. Tootsie rolls to be exact. I'm going to do Scalzi's latest assignment by hand now. Meaning I'm going to write out each song title & pick randomly. Yea, I'm a freak.Yea, I should do my homework instead. Too bad. I'll post that in a bit. Arrivederci until then.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love chocolate also!  I just ate four pieces!  I even love those tootsie rolls! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by avoiding homework... task avoidance is a specialty of mine also. Your entryinspires me to run out and get some.... yeah chocolate. YUM!