Thursday, November 11, 2004

Twenty Questions

1. What's your favorite Halloween candy? Baby Ruth's

2.You're stranded on a tropical island with 2 people. One is really attractive but dumb as a post and the other is smart and funny but not that attractive who do you spend your time with? The smart but not so attractive one because I like having good conversations

3.What color is your toothbrush? Ummm.... blue and clear?

4. Have you or a friend ever seen a ghost? No but I've felt one.

5. What's your favorite horror movie? Don't watch many but loved every one Liz & I watched that one night (don't remember any names of them)

6. Have you ever met the person you thought was the one? Not yet (though I did think I was in love).

7. Whose your favorite stand-up comic? Bill Engavil (sp?) the one with the "Here's your sign" jokes

8.Have you ever asked someone out? Not yet.

9. What's your least favorite color? Puce

10. Are there any celebrities you have a crush on? Far too many

11. What's your favorite holiday special cartoon? My favorite? As in one? The one with the heat/cold miser, I guess

12. What was the last cd you bought? I think it was "Naked Truth" by Sarah Hudson

13. What's your favorite song? It changes often. Currently (as in for about a week now) I've been obsessed with "I'm a Bitch" by Meredith Brooks

14. Microwave popcorn or potato chips? Extra buttery popcorn or chips with french onion dip

15.  If you had one day to do whatever you wanted what would you do? Whatever I want? I'd either wake up early to watch the sunrise as I took a walk, come back and shower to warm up/cool down depending on the weather. Then, I'd get together with my friends and have fun watching movies and goofing off. That night, I'd go to youth group (yes, I do seriously love it!) and when I came home, I'd take a bubble bath and then lay in my bed with a good Sparks book and read until I fell asleep. If I didn't do that, I'd sleep until noon and then read for hours until I dragged my butt out to get dressed and go to youth group. When I came home, I'd get back into my pajamas and go to bed. Yes, I'd sleep a lot. Either way, youth group would be involved, as you can see.

16. What was your favorite tv show as a child? Define child. Let's see...Various favorite shows through the years.... Simpsons, Friends, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Snick, TGIF.... the list goes on

17. What the first thing you notice about a person? Eyes, hair, smile - if facing me. if facing away from me-take a wild guess...

18. What was your first date like? I'll tell you when I have it.

19. Where was the last place you went out to eat or the last place you ordered take out from? Does pizza count as take out? If so, Mark's. If not, I can't remember.

20. What did you have to eat? Pizza or unknown

 

This is compliments of Dawn at Lifes daily Adventures. Arrivederci.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really hard to read the questions in that dark blue.
Oh, wait, can read them better in this bit - the add a comment bit.
Ah right, Dawn's 20 questions.  I like these too.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Very funny, I comment you on your intelligent atmosphere that you have created with reading my journal. Keep up your good work!
~*~*Malorie~*~*