Monday, November 29, 2004

Random facts for your pleasure

Y'all know the deep stuff about me, my feelings. How many of ya know my birthday or my favorite color? Other than Lindz and more specific than Pisces (if you even knew that before know). I thought so. Well, here's some of those little facts for ya.

Favorites:

food: chocolate!
color: royal purple
movie: Moulin Rouge!
CD: depends upon my mood
Actor: Shane West (hehe ^_^)
Actress: Julie Roberts (esp. in Pretty Woman)
Male Singer: Tim McGraw
Female Singer: Reba McEntire
Singing Group: Dixie Chicks
Scent: Fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies
Book: other than Sparks, Summertime. I can't remember who it's by.
TV show: GH, ER (b/c of Shane West), Everwood, Charmed, and Joan of Arcadia
Way to relax: bubble bath, candlelight, Norah Jones, romance novel followed by Pretty Woman or Moulin Rouge! and fuzz [will probably happen tonight]
Way to vent: you're reading it
Place in the world that I've been: NYC and DC

That's all the facts for now. I'm sure it'll be added to as time goes on.

Love always,
Vickey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing how many things I find similar... Juilia Roberts in Pretty Woman rocks. Reba is awesome! I've come to love dixie Chicks even MORE since the spoke out against Bush and became black listed. Yeah. How can ya beat a relaxing bubble bath by candle light? Love the scent and taste of choicolate chip cookies. YUMMY!

All for now. Toodles.

Anonymous said...

Joan of Arcadia, Norah Jones, Julia Roberts and Pretty Woman...all some of my favorites too ;)
xoxo~B